Post by @CubanWindow
Today was inaugurated the Trade Fair of the XIX International Festival of Habano at the Convention Palace in Havana with one of the biggest participation that has had the traditional appointment, consolidated as an ideal space for the exchange between businessmen, producers and suppliers.
48 Cuban exhibitors, among which the Habanos SA corporation, the Cuban International Tobacco Company and Brascuba Cigarrillos S.A and the presence of delegations from countries such as Germany, Brazil, China, Italy, Spain, France, Canada and Panama.
In 2016 the exports of the corporation Habanos S.A. were around $ 445 million, representing growth of five percent compared to the previous year.
This company is a leader in the commercialization of premium cigars, both in Cuba and in the rest of the world, for which it has an exclusive distribution network present in the five continents and in more than 150 countries.
Among its exportable portfolio are 27 Premium brands, including Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagás, Romeo y Julieta, Hoyo de Monterrey and H. Upmann.
XIX Habanos Festival it’s going to be held from 27th February to 3rd March.
The Trade Fair is the meeting and interchange point for professionals in the tobacco industry worldwide, exhibitors from luxury goods manufacturers as well as craftspeople, artists and manufacturers of smoking accessories and gourmet products.
We leave you with what comes:
- New launches will be presented
- The H. Upmann brand will be starring with the presentation of its first Gran Reserva Cosecha 2011, as will Montecristo, which is incorporating a full new product line into its portfolio, to become the brand’s most premium and exclusive line.
- The Quai D’Orsay brand will also have a major role at the XIX Festival, beginning a promising new stage by launching a new design and presenting two new vitolas.
- This will be a week entirely devoted to the knowledge and enjoyment of the Habanos, and a meeting point between the Habanos and the most exclusive products in the world.
- The Festival includes tours of
- Plantations in Vuelta Abajo*, Pinar del Río* the best land in the world for growing tobacco
- La Corona and H. Upmann factories, responsible for producing the biggest launches this year.
- The Welcome Evening will be held at the beautiful Club Habana on the city’s west coast, where guests will be able to enjoy the launch of the Gran Reserva Cosecha 2011 from the H. Upmann brand.
- Master classes and keynote speeches, led by recognised experts in the world of Habanos at the International Seminar
- Habano sommelier Contest people from all around the world will take part to have the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and skills and to receive this prestigious award.
- Quai D’Orsay Evening, dedicated to the Habanos brand with a French name, which is beginning a promising new stage from this Festival on.
- Gala Evening will be the grand finale to the XIX Habanos Festival and will be dedicated to Montecristo, specifically, to the presentation of the brand’s most premium series.
The event will conclude with the 2016 Habanos Awards and the traditional Humidors Auction, with all proceeds going to the Cuban Public Health System, as is customary.
*(P.A.O) Protected Appellations of Origin
For more press information:
Habanos, S.A.: Daymi Difurniao (email@example.com, 5372040513 ext 565)
Young & Rubicam: Cristina Andreu Tel: 609 46 44 05 firstname.lastname@example.org + Alberto Jiménez Tel: 683 70 15 64 email@example.com