Post by @CubanWindow
The scratched disk: Rush against …. Repressive wave …. The regime pursues them …
And what about (it could well be a very good joke) Persecuted political dissident returns to his home in Cuba for fear of being attacked !!! Could you legally classify as a political persecuted and return to your country ???
Some blessed “persecuted politicians” embrace causes in which they do not believe in their eagerness to receive the benefits from the legal status of refugees that benevolently grants them this neighbor of the north (1) and at the same time hypocritically accede also to the advantages the migrations laws of Cuba offer to its citizens (2). How is this possible ? Just because been a political persecuted or a refugee running away from the cuban regime it’s a fiction, not a reality.
But, the routine that trapping us every day causes to some ones to crash against the repeated headlines (with marketing included) that throw the media, the intellect withers and it becomes an habit believe in the worn phrases that leave no room for doubt but at the easiness, many prefer not to steal the relentless king kronos 2 minutes to seek the truth behind the gross lie, and so almost without realizing they become accomplices.
We fervently believe that embracing other causes makes us better beings, do not settle for what the big media sell us, dare you, seek information in alternative media, the network is full of truths that because not having the necessary millions stay in the dark , Help them breathe from your virtual space, you will be surprised how many are interested in breaking the silence.
(1) The US Dep. of Immigration and Aliens offers these definitions
- For persons who have been persecuted or who fear persecution on grounds of race, religion, nationality, and / or membership of a particular social group or political opinion.
- Refugee status is a form of protection that can be given to people who meet the definition of refugees and who constitute a special humanitarian concern for the United States.
- Generally, refugees are people who are outside their countries who are unable or unwilling to return there because they fear serious personal injury.
- You can ask to be referred for refugee status only from outside the United States.
Asylum is a form of protection available to people who:
- Refugee definition
- Are already in the United States
- Ask admission to a port of entry
- You can apply for asylum in the United States regardless of your country of origin or your current immigration status. For more information about asylum status, see the “Asylum” link.
(1) In 2013, the Cuban government changed its immigration policy in relation to Cubans who reside permanently abroad. They can return to the island before 24 months without losing their residence, resulting in several benefits like not lose their properties in Cuba and access free health services offered by the revolution for its citizens.