Post By @CubanWindow
Answers to some of the 50 questions post by Inbiotik, our curious follower followed
If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today ?
- We will have a super party, no sad farewells
Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- NO WAY, aging is a blessing, it is something that we would not like to overlook (except we find out tomorrow that we are all going to die and we have to make the party – ref to the previous answer – before we get old !!!! )
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- No difference 4 Us
Being or feeling alive means living to the fullest, it may depend on the intonation with which you say it, so if you follow us and shout WE ARE ALIVE !!!! means that you live in all the fullness that the meaning of the word may imply
When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
- Do you risk it often? Risk is not relented with doing the right thing or not, you could think that you do the right thing having measured risks vs rewards and damaging others -which would not be fair at all -even if you are not doing something wrong.
Wow now that we re-read our answer !!! its look like a tongue twister ……
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- Be afraid helps us to feel alive, we should not be afraid of making mistakes, we learn from them, they hurt us, they overwhelm us and as you say they teach us, so at the end we win when we commit them.
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- Nothing, we will do everything exactly as we have done so far
When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- Difficult to remember, the noise around us hardly allows us to hear sometimes our own laughter
What do you love?
- Everything, absolutely everything, what moves and breathes, what does not move and breathe the same, what is above our heads and what is under our feets, what we know and all that remains to be discovered
Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
- Every day in every action
In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
- We are a few here, so if anyone forgets something surely someone will remember….