Post By @CubanWindow
According to Global Security Organization US Occupies the first place at international level in expenditures destined to the development of the armaments industry.
Without a single conflict against which to fight in our territory, we urgently need to keep this diabolical machinery of production running, so bring the war to third countries as self-appointed saviors of the world, or resorting to the worn-out resource of defending our national security, is the only way to ensure that it is so … we have troops deployed in more than a dozen countries.
We have read some excellent articles now that North Korea is in sight:
- The Truth About The U.S. War On Korea
- The Two Koreas Part I / http://en.cubadebate.cu/reflections-fidel/2008/07/22/two-koreas-part-i/
- The Two Koreas (part II) / http://en.cubadebate.cu/reflections-fidel/2008/07/24/two-koreas-part-ii/
- North Korea Displays New Missiles as US Continues War Games / http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/North-Korea-Displays-New-Missiles-as-US-Continues-War-Games–20170415-0012.html
- A War With Korea Must Be Avoided / http://en.cubadebate.cu/reflections-fidel/2013/04/08/war-with-korea-must-be-avoided/