- Top diving places in Cuba
- Biodiversity and beauty: Cuba Scuba Diving
- Cuba Offers Dive Sites this Summer
- Cuban “Marinas” Now With a Wider Scope – Via Latin Press
- Maria La Gorda, Josone Park, Guardalavaca: paradises in Cuba – Via CubaTravel
- The Blue Tank : Cuba’s largest flooded cavern
- + HERE
Cuba may be one of the best diving destinations in the world. For decades, Cuba has been a favorite dive destination for Canadian divers. The combination of great dive sites, year-round diving and an interesting culture is the perfect draw. Cuba has over 500 dive sites which outnumbers Cayman’s 365 dive site program.
Destinations such as Jardines de la Reina (Gardens of the Queen), Canarreos Archipelago, Jardines del Rey (Garden of the Kings), Varadero and the Hicacos Peninsula, are well-known to Canadian divers but not as well-known to the rest of us. The primary reason is that Cuba is not widely marketed as a scuba diving destination.
Tourists from the United States form the largest number of tourist in the Caribbean. Also, The majority of scuba divers are from the United States. We, therefore, find that most of the marketing is targetted to that market. However, The US does not allow its citizens to visit Cuba for tourism. So marketing from Cuba is lacking.
For more click HERE